We currently have just 8 places left on our annual Charabanc to the picturesque Yorkshire seaside town, Whitby! If you haven’t already heard, Simon will be captain of our annual Charabanc on Tuesday 19th September – Wednesday 20th September! It’s going to be a barrel of laughs and we’d love to have you on board!
The trip includes:
- A meet and greet at The Elephant with Simon, Richard and the team.
- A pit-stop for cheese and wine… because we’ve always got time for wine!
- A luxury boat ride showcasing the gorgeous seaside town of Whitby, Yorkshire.
- A proper chippy tea with Simon and the rest of us.
- Lots of booze, some very special surprise entertainment and a hard-earned snooze!
- Breakfast with the Charabanc squad before you set sail back home again.
**Tickets are £175pp and a 50% deposit must be paid upfront to secure your place**
Please email email@example.com or call Danielle and the sales team on 01519093909 to book your place.
We can’t wait to see you all again for what is expected to be the best Charabanc yet!